miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

There's something about... Movies!!


Movies, are they usefull for somethings?. It is a question that is always done. I have to admit that I'm writing this and I'm studing cinema. In a text I read that the films are used to teach how to live. I agree with that.

The films teach you to live. They accompany you. They make you feel loved and that you're not alone. Speaking about stories (I know, that is not a movie) but the other day a friend told me that if he hadn’t seen the series "Daria" (which you can see complete here http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1C1539A9B1CB2CCC) he couldn’t support the school ... a little exaggerated, but he is a little exaggerated. He is my friend.

The films have taught me a lot, but more than teach me they have accompanied me. Barthes said that life is made of small solitudes. And is becouse this that exists the movies, to make this little solitary life a little bit less solitary life. I think that movies are a bit like the songs with us, Its make us feel better.


There are several movies that I like. But "my favorite" is "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind." I think it's perfect because it does not claim to be perfect. It has a subtlety that makes the image feel very close.

I really do not know what else to put in this post. A friend told me that when she went to study literature in the inaugural speech a teacher said that one can not force everyone to read. As one can not force everyone to be happy. The films we make loved in a world that does not.

I feel that this comment will be very sickly-sweet . But sometimes I though that we are rude and in others time we are more sensitive, and it could sounds very gay, but today is one of those days that i feel more sensitive. Maybe I have to go see a movie. Or Daria xD.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario