lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

The simpson (8)

I really don’t see many TV series. I haven’t much time, and my time is not continuous. I can’t sit every day or every Saturday, for example, to see a program. That is why if I had to choose a program. I woud choose The Simpsons. Because I haven’t always follow it, and It is giving all day. On channel 13 or FOX.

I saw “lost”. But it was hard for me download a new chapter every Saturday . Also I saw it with my friends, and whenever someone (usually me) had a problem to get together. Everything was wrong. We rent entire season and we saw it all in two days. But it was still boring because everyone knew the final 6 months ago.

I like the Simpsons because they are fools. They are not trying to be intelligent, or complicated, simply made fun everything. Are different from other TV shows because they are absurd, and very smart in its absurdity.

There are several characters. Bart, which is the annoying child (Like Deniel the mischievous) and makes pure nonsense. It’s Liza, which is the sister who is super smart and nerdy. It’s Homer, who is very stupid and makes pure nonsense too, like is soon. And It’s Marge who is the mother, who tries to sort out the family. But the family can not be sorted because they are all crazy and that makes it entertaining.
These is the Simpson family. Enjoy them.

1 comentario:

  1. I've never really understood the Simpsons success, but it's me against the world, isn't it? :D

    Good work. You have to be careful with some grammar and spelling mistakes, but overall it is OK ;)

    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar