lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010


When I was a child I saw so many cartoons. i really liked seeing them. I cant' remember all, but the funniest where The Angry Beavers, rocko modern's life, dragoon ball, or "los caballeros del zodiaco" i didn't find the translation in English and I don't want to write a literal translation like "the zodiak gentleman". because it will be very stupid.


i saw it at my room when I arrived from the school. some days I went to other clasmate's house and we spent all the afternoon seeing it and then we played as if we were a real warrior of Zaori.


why did I like it? because it was really exiting, the plot was really good to be just a cartoon, and because when you only are 9 years old. you obvously want to be a warrior of the goodness.

the best thing about this cartoon was when they fought in the 12 houses and when they fought against the sea warriors.


I think that if I see right now "los cabarros del zodiaco"I'm going to think that they still are a very good cartoons, because I remember it like a very good tv programm. In fact I want to see it when I have more time, I think that in holydays I coud download all the episode that I couldn't see.

3 comentarios:

  1. You liked the same cartoons like my litle brother! XD
    I dont like "Los caballeros del zodiaco" very much, but I thing "Rocko's modern life is great :) That's the name of my blog!

    See U!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sorry, I never watched "Los caballeros del Zodiaco" =( I used to watch other kind of cartoons, hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was already old when they were on... :S

    ResponderEliminar