miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

books


I really enjoy reading. Literature has always accompanied my life. I do not remember which was the first book I read. Maybe it was "papelucho" (or that was the first book that I liked, becouse the first book could be like "la abejita feliz" or something like that). The thing is that books are great unfortunately there is no culture the literature (life very fast, expensive price of books, etc)

My favorite book is "generation X" by Douglas Coupland. This book tells the life of three friends who live in a world that is not of theirs. just live and they tell histories to her and his friends.

I do not know if I have a favorite author. I like many authors and all have different things. I love Borges, Coupland, Palanhiuk, Foster Wallace, Bolaño,carver and I could add more authors, all authors have something.

The books are like movies (such as entry had before) they help us to live. That is why I do not get problems in a particular story (even with no history in the book)I just like the books in general.

The books have taught me much, not about the world, but about me. I remember when I read "Tropic of Cancer" by Muller I was excited and wanted to have the same adventures. Or when I read "on the road" obviously I traveled the same year, like the caracter of "rayuela" (traveled).

The best books are those that tell us a lot with little. That is why we must stop writing large quantities and focus only on something. One thing that we can tell and that could change ours life.

Best to end this post is just shut up and say, "let's read one nice book, which opens a new world to us there." good bye and let's get read.

1 comentario: